Monday, April 12, 2010

HELP! VOTE FOR MR. T!!

So, I entered Mr. T into a contest because he's been such a loving and wonderful coach for the past few months (well, years actually but apparently I never listened before). I'm a gear-aholic. I love gear, buying it makes me want to succeed that much more. I do it for every new thing I try. Mr. T is the exact opposite. He buys only the minimum amount required- and even then he sometimes skips a few necessary items. So when Steve in a Speedo offered this contest, I thought it was perfect! Because Mr. T desperately needs new gear. He just uses hand-me-downs from a cyclist friend. He needs his own stuff (that fits) desperately!

So, the moral of this blogpost is, PLEASE GO VOTE FOR MR. T!!!! I'm excited that he made it into the Top 10, but the competition is tough. Besides, if Mr. T gets new gear, maybe he'll want to buy me some tri gear too. :)

Vote Here. (Mr T.'s story is “The Cut-Off Jersey Was So Last Season”)

But really, please vote for whoever you think is best. I'm just giving Mr. T a plug, because I'm a bit biased you know.

 Ohhhh Mr. T, why????

No comments:

Post a Comment